Thursday, July 7, 2011

Jalloo

I got to attend the Jalloo Festival that NBCC Miramichi creates every year finally. I had a great time and it really opened my eyes to how great the independent development market is becoming.

I've also been really busy at my current job, which is sadly no where near as much fun as making games, but it will have to do in order to get the bills paid. At least I have some nice goals that I'm setting up for myself to achieve in the near future.

I think I'll try to get involved with Jalloo a bit more next year, see if I can lend some of my experiences to young people embarking on their own journey in the game industry.

Anyways, I haven't forgotten about my blog, I just need a bit more time to really put my best efforts into the information I'm trying to provide to all my future readers. I have lots to come!

Cheers,
Ben

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MMORPG Games - MMORPG List - Video Game Music