Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Introduction

Hello and welcome to my blog!

I've worked in the game industry for a little bit over 3 years. Over that time I've gained a lot of knowledge on how things work in this industry. I've had my fair share of good and bad experiences. I'm starting this blog in order to share my knowledge and experiences with others.

One of the things I remember the most before I got into this industry is that there is very little information out there for those that want to get in this industry. With that said, I'll be posting information on roles in the game industry and what is expected from those role.

Other topics may pop up here and there, but my main focus is to provide information on the game industry to help those that may want to eventually work in it.

Cheers,
Ben

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MMORPG Games - MMORPG List - Video Game Music